Looking for Drupal contractors
Submitted by Paul Beakley on Tue, 05/17/2011 - 1:27pm
Z-Com Creative is growing fast, and we're looking for both experienced Drupal contractors as well as opening up a few internship opportunities.
• Extremely firm grasp of Drupal 6 configuration. Specific modules: Views, Panels, Rules, CCK
• Nice to have, worth more to us: Organic Groups suite, CiviCRM, Ubercart
• General knowledge of SQL and query-building concepts
• PHP, specifically as it is applied in Drupal
• Facebook API
• Custom module development would be a big bonus.
• Appreciate the importance/value of collaboration
• Flexible approach to technical challenges
• A curious mind with a strong interest in improvement and learning
• The ability to reconcile both these truths: It’s more important to do it right than to do it fast and “Perfect” is the enemy of “done.”
• In the metro Phoenix area
Pay rate is $25-50/hr DOE. If you're on the low end of that scale, we will expect you to quickly achieve the skills necessary to earn the high end of that scale.
Interested? Know someone who is? Let us know!