Association in a Box
Submitted by Paul Beakley on Wed, 06/01/2011 - 5:38pm
We're now offering a semi-customizable solution for nonprofits looking for a lot of functionality, a fast deployment time, and a pretty deep discount over a fully custom solution. We're calling it "Association in a Box". This is what you get:
- Built around creating “groups” of users. Users subscribe to a “group” and gain various functions. “Group” might be boards, interest areas, projects, however it is your association arranges itself.
- A “group” gets a big package of functionality: blog, news feed, image gallery, forum, file storage and events calendar. “Group” members get notified when new items get uploaded, and get privileges to upload images and participate in the group’s forum.
- Each “group” can be public or private.
- Perpendicular to the groups, you can “tag” your blogs, news and events. Individual groups also can have their own families of “tags” that are particular to their needs.
- Homepage has a “featured item” area and a Facebook “like” box for your FB group. Interior pages present lists of teasers according to which “group” you’re viewing.
- Users can “like” and “share” news, blogs, events, forum topics and group landing pages
- Choose from one of several prebuilt templates
- Training session for your staff
- Complete documentation
- Final deployment on the hosting solution of your choice
Flat cost: $4000, or a first-year monthly contract of $335/mo. At the end of the year, we move your assocation over to a maintenance contract that suits your needs.
Static pages (about us, please join, donation pages and such) are billed a la carte, as is any functionality that is unique to your operation (a resource directory, typically). CiviCRM integration, a very common desire of nonprofits, is also available as a separate implementation.
Contact us if you want to see a demo of our proof-of-concept.