About Z-Com Creative
Because you don't have time to read a bunch of self-congratulatory nonsense, here's the executive summary:
What Z-Com Creative Does
- Marketing strategy with a high-level online focus for small/midsize businesses and nonprofit organizations
- Website design
- Website/intranet/extranet development via Drupal, an open-source CMS. Open source means no licensing fees and a robust, dynamic resource for website development.
- Website mobilization, so your audience doesn't have to squint at your website on their smartphone.
- Social media campaign management: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and more
- Facebook customization via FBML
- Identity design (logos, collateral, general graphic branding)
- Online video production: shoot, script, upload, profit!
- Graphic design, digital and print
- Content development (we start nearly all our work with the written word: all marketing is storytelling!)
- Search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Adwords and other PPC campaign management
- Mass email campaign design and management
- Nonprofit membership and fundraising support via CiviCRM
- Website management training
- Print brokering (digital, sheetfed, web press)
What Z-Com Creative Does Not Do
- Boring, flat placeholder sites. They don’t do you any good and they’re probably just a waste of money.
- Public relations. We started as a PR firm in the Pliocene Era as Susan Z Communications (hence the origins of Z-Com Creative), but that’s not what we do any more. We can recommend you to several excellent firms.
- Crisis management. See PR, above.
- Email spam. It’s tacky, it doesn’t work, we won’t waste your money or your intelligence trying to sell you on it. When was the last time you actually responded to an email come-on?
Use the contact form if you'd like. But if you'd rather not, we still talk on the phone too. Here's how to reach Z-Com Creative:
4810 South Beck Avenue
Tempe, AZ 85282